Terms and Conditions
All quotations, estimates and contracts are subject to the following terms and conditions
1. All electrical installation work will comply with BS7671 including any recent ammendments.
2. Any quotations where the work is to extend or modify existing circuits, it is assumed that the current installation is in adequate condition and conforms to current regulations. If this is not the case, additional charges would apply should the engineer have to carry out any work on the existing installation.
3. If any cables are to be chased into walls, we are not liable for the making good of any damage occurred.
4. Where installation works are to be concealed under floors, then the carpets or flooring will be lifted in order to do this. We will endeavor to re-lay them to the best of our ability, but are not liable for any subsequent imperfections after re-laying.
5. All goods supplied will remain property of Hull Power Ltd until the invoice has been paid in full.
6. A 12 month guarantee applies to all electrical installations carried out by Hull Power Ltd. This does not include any materials/products not supplied by us, nor does it extend to installations that have subsequently been altered or tampered with by a third party.
7. We reserve the right to use any photographs taken of our electrical installations on our social media or website unless otherwise agreed with customer beforehand.
8. Any cancellations must be made with at least 48 hours notice, otherwise the invoice must be paid in full.
9. Stage payments will be requested for any job which totals over £299GBP. One third will be requested prior to the job commencing, this payment acts as a deposit to confirm your installation date. Another third would become payable upon completion of first fix (where applicable), and the remainder will become payable upon job completion.
10. When a quote is accepted for an initial time frame, our initial call out if £60 (which covers the first hour), each subsequent hour after this will be charged at our standard hourly rate of £30.
11. Upon job completion, invoice must be paid in full by the date stated on the invoice (30 days from invoice date). Failure to do this may result in late payment charges.
12. Where applicable (e.g. EICRs), any work which requires a certificate must be paid in full before any certificates are issued.
13. If we cannot gain access to the property on the agreed date (e.g. tenant/homeowner isn't home), the full cost of the invoice will become payable. This includes scheduled EICRs through landlords.